Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tomorrow starts a new day...

As tomorrow comes, we begin a new journey. Rick leaves early tomorrow for Florida. He will begin training with AirTran on Monday in Atlanta and continue in Orlando on Tuesday. He'll have to drive alone which I don't envy. I hope that he plans to stop in Atlanta to visit the Peaveys. While we, the boys and I, are sad to see him go, we are excited to move back home.

After today, I have 18 days of school left. The students are becoming increasingly anxious and ready to get out of school. Although, I secretly can tell you that we are just as anxious. =) It's been a really hard year and I am ready to wrap things up. For seven years I have worked with students with emotional disabilities and autism and I am starting to feel the effects. Most nights are I come home exhausted. Only a few weeks to go!

Please keep us in your prayers as we search for a new home. I am also on the hunt for a new job. I pray that our paths are shown and we head in the right direction.

The house is now for sale. The market is really bad right now and our realtor is optomistic about selling. One big hurt is that the town closed the main entrance to our development today. It will be closed for four months due to road construction. It makes for some interesting times.

Hope to talk to you all soon.

No comments: